Both simple and complex workouts can be set up and stored on your ActiveFlow, and the key features are:
• You can programme both work and rest periods in strokes, or time.
• Workouts can have delayed timing starts both on initial start-up and at the end of rest periods.
• You can set ‘undefined length’ rest periods in workouts to accommodate factors such as river traffic, having to turn, etc.
• Standing start pieces begin when the ActiveFlow senses the first boat movement. The display then flashes when it sees you ‘wind down’ at the end of a piece, or the end of a race, and if you press the main button within 20 seconds the timer jumps back to the time it saw you wind down.
• You can set up to fifteen custom workouts and six of these can be stored in a smaller Favourite’s menu for easy access.
• You can also specify a target range within workouts for stroke rate and the unit will highlight when you are outside the set range.